Everyone dreams of having pearly white, perfectly aligned teeth. Unfortunately, this remains nothing more than a dream for many people. While there are a large number of teeth straightening treatments such as the traditional “wire and bracket” braces, not many people (especially teenagers and adults) enjoy getting these fixed.
Braces are effective in straightening teeth but you often need to wear these for years to experience noticeable results. Braces are not only uncomfortable to wear, but mar the appearance of your smile as well. This is where Invisalign comes to the rescue!
At Hunsaker Dental, we firmly believe in giving our patients as many options as possible, and you can rest assured that you will find the teeth straightening treatment that works best for your situation.
When you can choose Invisalign to straighten your teeth why opt for braces that will affect the appearance of your smile?
Invisalign is a completely hassle-free teeth straightening treatment that is almost invisible, while being extremely effective in aligning teeth.
What is the Invisalign process?
If you don’t want conventional wire & bracket braces, Invisalign is the best option for you. This is the process we follow:
- Being fitted for clear braces is as easy as just sitting down and letting our team take digital impressions of your teeth. (No need for using impression goo that makes you gag!)
- Using these digital impressions, we will then create a customized plan for getting you the smile you’ll love.
- We will design and fabricate multiple trays required for your treatment and you will receive customized, clear aligners.
- Each of these aligners has to be worn for one to two weeks, or to the point the teeth have straightened satisfactorily.
- Every case is different, but on average, Invisalign can get you results in as little as 3 to 12 months.
- These clear plastic trays very gently coax each of your teeth into position. Once your teeth start moving, you will transition to using new trays that will effectively guide your teeth into the right position.
Benefits of Invisalign
There are a number of benefits to Invisalign over traditional braces such as:
- Invisalign is a highly advanced way to straighten teeth.
- The application is easy compared to traditional braces.
- Cleaning your teeth is also much easier with Invisalign since it’s made of clear plastic trays. These trays can be taken off to clean your teeth. Braces don’t offer this luxury.
- Invisalign are almost unnoticeable and you don’t have to feel embarrassed while wearing them.
- The treatment is often much faster than braces.
- No adjustment is required as braces do. When it’s time to change the tray, you only have to come to us and get the trays replaced.
Dr. Travis Hunsaker is an experienced and certified Oregon Invisalign provider and this is your assurance that your dental treatment will be done to the highest standards. Whether you have cracking, crowding, chipping, gapped or sensitive teeth, Invisalign may be the perfect treatment for you.
For more information on Invisalign at Hunsaker Dental, and the other dental services we offer, feel free to contact us at any of the numbers listed on our website. You can visit any one of our locations depending on which one is most convenient to you.